NOT ANOTHER ZURICH FASHION BLOG !

I always used to love the "If I had an unlimited credit card" part of the blogs I follow the most...
So, this is my blog - filled with stuff I would buy with my - or let's say - Martin's credit card.
A much more realistic scenario, as I'm always broke!
For those who don't know Martin: He's not just sexy, he's funny too!

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Fashion gift guide for your guy !

So, you're asking yourself the same question like every year...? Me too!
Martin usually buys himself everything he wants. At the end of the day there is nothing left for me to surprise him with...

Here are a few ideas for less complicated boyfriends ;)

Found on www.louisaviaroma.com
The Nixon Watch 
That's for the hippster boyfriend - should you have one!


Found on www.porsche-design.com
Porsche pencil and cuff links
That's for the design conscious boyfriend above 35!

Found on www.tumi.com
Tumi travel handbag
That's for the guy who spontaneously takes you to Paris on a weekend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen