NOT ANOTHER ZURICH FASHION BLOG !

I always used to love the "If I had an unlimited credit card" part of the blogs I follow the most...
So, this is my blog - filled with stuff I would buy with my - or let's say - Martin's credit card.
A much more realistic scenario, as I'm always broke!
For those who don't know Martin: He's not just sexy, he's funny too!

Montag, 3. Oktober 2011

Cool, like a guy!

Source www.petit-bateau.de

Source www.mytheresa.com

Source www.net-a-porter.com

Source www.barbour.com


Well ladies, I ran into this well dressed gentleman in the streets and thought "not only guys can look cool!"

It's a very simple and non chalant look that could also work for a girl!

So, here we go... 

The shirt definitely has to be la Marinière from Le Petit Bateau and be worn a size bigger than usual!

Pants are from Closed (btw. with nice zipper details) found on Mytheresa!

The shoes are very freely interpreted but are really nice I think, of cours from Maison Martin Margiela seen on net-a-porter.com!

And last but not least a classic - the Barbour jacket, here a nice Parka seen on www.barbour.com!


Ok you guys... good night !


P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen