NOT ANOTHER ZURICH FASHION BLOG !

I always used to love the "If I had an unlimited credit card" part of the blogs I follow the most...
So, this is my blog - filled with stuff I would buy with my - or let's say - Martin's credit card.
A much more realistic scenario, as I'm always broke!
For those who don't know Martin: He's not just sexy, he's funny too!

Donnerstag, 29. September 2011

Brunch with Zogy!

I had Brunch with Zogy.

Zogy is fantastic and she has a very particular kind of boho or let's say: "I slept at some random place and had to borrow some clothes form a person I don't know" kind of style...
Love it!


Source www.laboutiqueofficielle.com

Source www.net-a-porter.com


Source www.samedelman.com


The clothes I picked to restyle this boho look are
A shirt from Guns&Roses from a website named Laboutiqueofficielle.com
Pants are MIH Jeans found on net-a-porter.com
These Sam Edelman shoes called "Petty" found on his website samedelman.com

It was so much fun !

Bisou Bisou

2 Kommentare: