NOT ANOTHER ZURICH FASHION BLOG !

I always used to love the "If I had an unlimited credit card" part of the blogs I follow the most...
So, this is my blog - filled with stuff I would buy with my - or let's say - Martin's credit card.
A much more realistic scenario, as I'm always broke!
For those who don't know Martin: He's not just sexy, he's funny too!

Montag, 19. September 2011

Drama and glitter!






Source www.aliceandolivia.com

When the nights begin to be longer, the weather darker and the parties more mysterious... 

It's time to dress up more dramatically ! And what is more dramatic than glitter?!?

Just watch out that your hair doesn't get stuck in the sequin !

These are a few dresses I found on www.aliceandolivia.com and immediately fell in love with !

Shiny but adult !

I love !


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen