NOT ANOTHER ZURICH FASHION BLOG !

I always used to love the "If I had an unlimited credit card" part of the blogs I follow the most...
So, this is my blog - filled with stuff I would buy with my - or let's say - Martin's credit card.
A much more realistic scenario, as I'm always broke!
For those who don't know Martin: He's not just sexy, he's funny too!

Freitag, 9. September 2011

I am crazy about shoes !



Source www.rupertsanderson.com

Ah you guys... It's such an expensive addiction and my Louboutin are killing my feet...
but let's face it, it's part of the game!

I  L O V E S H O E S !

Specially these babies from Rupert Sanderson.

Saw them online and I think (and maybe it's wishful thinking) that they could be comfortable...

www.rupertsanderson.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen