NOT ANOTHER ZURICH FASHION BLOG !

I always used to love the "If I had an unlimited credit card" part of the blogs I follow the most...
So, this is my blog - filled with stuff I would buy with my - or let's say - Martin's credit card.
A much more realistic scenario, as I'm always broke!
For those who don't know Martin: He's not just sexy, he's funny too!

Donnerstag, 18. August 2011

As promised...

Source www.cartier.com

Source www.tiffany.com

Source www.bucherer.com

... here's the second post about little investments for live... 

The first ring / Cartier beautifully named Entrelacés is a, in my opinion, timeless piece - if you don't loose it, like I a did with my engagement ring... Uuuups! you will have it for life!

The bean earrings are designed by Elsa Peretti for Tiffany&Co. ... I love the organic form - it's simple and chic!

This bracelet is definitely the grown up version of a proper braclet. 
Made of roségold and rosewood - a fantastic combination!

Ein buserl aus Zürich!
P.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen