NOT ANOTHER ZURICH FASHION BLOG !

I always used to love the "If I had an unlimited credit card" part of the blogs I follow the most...
So, this is my blog - filled with stuff I would buy with my - or let's say - Martin's credit card.
A much more realistic scenario, as I'm always broke!
For those who don't know Martin: He's not just sexy, he's funny too!

Sonntag, 21. August 2011

Less expensive it is...

Source www.hm.com

Source www.zara.com

Source www.mango.com

Source www.marcjacobs.com

So, this is definitely the less expensive version of the other look... I mean check this prices:

Jersey top / H&M found on their website www.hm.com
Skirt / Zara seen on www.zara.com
Shoes/ Mango from their website www.shop.mango.com
Clutch/ Marc by Marc Jacobs from his spectacular website www.marcjacobs.com

:-)
Not the same but I got quite close... don't you think?

Beijos e boa noite!
P


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen