NOT ANOTHER ZURICH FASHION BLOG !

I always used to love the "If I had an unlimited credit card" part of the blogs I follow the most...
So, this is my blog - filled with stuff I would buy with my - or let's say - Martin's credit card.
A much more realistic scenario, as I'm always broke!
For those who don't know Martin: He's not just sexy, he's funny too!

Freitag, 12. August 2011

This time it feels different!





Source www.tilamarch.com

Zugegeben, ich sage "ich liebe das" sehr oft aber dieses Mal fühlt es sich richtig an, richtiger als sonst. 
Diese Accessoires von Tila March sind so simpel, so hochwertig und machen den Eindruck zu allem in meinem Kleiderschrank zu passen. 

Deswegen kein "I like" dieses Mal - dafür aber ein grosses "I love". 

/

Well I say "I love this" very often, but this time it just feels right. They are so simple, so sophisticated and they look as if they match with everything - anytime...

Not just a "I like" but a big "I love"!!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen