NOT ANOTHER ZURICH FASHION BLOG !

I always used to love the "If I had an unlimited credit card" part of the blogs I follow the most...
So, this is my blog - filled with stuff I would buy with my - or let's say - Martin's credit card.
A much more realistic scenario, as I'm always broke!
For those who don't know Martin: He's not just sexy, he's funny too!

Freitag, 26. August 2011

Stay playful! :-)


Source http://couture.zappos.com


Source http://couture.zappos.com


Source www.charlotteolympia.com

Source www.net-a-porter.com

Source www.moschinoboutique.com

Card Holder / Jack Sprade    
When we were kids I guess we all played "Supermarket"
Shoes / Kate Sprade              
Sometimes we borrowed our mum's shoes and were princesses!
Shoes / Charlotte Olympia    
I don't know about the others but I loved to play with "toy blocks"
Handbag/ Marc Jacobs        
And didn't we all had our favourit teddy bear?
Gloves/ Moschino                
Or weren't we all the queen of some country far far away?


It's so cool to be a kid! On the other hand, who says you need to grow up completely? The important thing is; "Stay playful"!

xox

P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen