NOT ANOTHER ZURICH FASHION BLOG !

I always used to love the "If I had an unlimited credit card" part of the blogs I follow the most...
So, this is my blog - filled with stuff I would buy with my - or let's say - Martin's credit card.
A much more realistic scenario, as I'm always broke!
For those who don't know Martin: He's not just sexy, he's funny too!

Montag, 15. August 2011

This must be art...!





Source www.cynthiarowley.com

Diese Bilder stammen von der aktuellen Resort 2012 Kollektion. 
Ja, ich mag die Kleider von Cynthia Rowley mit den aufgestickten Blumen und den gemäldeartigen Prints am liebsten. 
Ich bin halt ein Mädchen!

These pictures are from the current Resort 2012 Collection. 
I would love to own every single piece and yes, I like the dresses with the flowers and the prints the best. 
I can't change it, I am a girl and I like it! :-)


Abrazos de Zurich!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen