NOT ANOTHER ZURICH FASHION BLOG !

I always used to love the "If I had an unlimited credit card" part of the blogs I follow the most...
So, this is my blog - filled with stuff I would buy with my - or let's say - Martin's credit card.
A much more realistic scenario, as I'm always broke!
For those who don't know Martin: He's not just sexy, he's funny too!

Sonntag, 28. August 2011

Lavin! No, not the little village!




Source www.lavin.com

With a Lanvin handbag in your closet, you actually own a timeless piece. 
A handbag you can take with you, wherever you go... 
An other nice aspect is, you can go from REALLY expensive to affordable !

First bag / Happy / Crocodile 
For the "I have a Birkin and a chanel in my closet all ready" type of woman

Second bag / Amalia / Python
For the "I have a Prada, Gucci and a LV in my closet and will never afford a Kelly anyways"- type of girl!

Third bag / Amalia / Lamb
For the "I am young and I actually can't afford a pricy bag - but I love her so much" - type of girl!

It's my birthday very soon, I'll let you know what kind of girl I am... but I guess you already know... !

Here's the link to the the place, where this dream can come true...

Beijos!
P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen